03. THE EVERYBODY.WORLD X CANARY TOTE BAG
THIS IS A TOTE.
In honor of Hispanic Heritage month, we are continuing the celebration with this month’s Canary merch drop. We’ve partnered with Everybody.World to bring you a tote made from a unique blend of recycled scraps and sustainably sourced cotton, developed in partnership with a family factory in Colombia that supports a fair-wage workforce and closed-loop supply chain.
This Drop features Canary designed artwork by two of our own Latina designers, Monica Rios and Camilla Martinez. These two talented designers worked together to create the Everybody.World x Canary Tote Bag which we know you will Love.
For every order, Canary will donate a portion to The Fruits of Labor Food Bank that focuses on helping the Indigenous/Latino community. This program was created to fill the gap in food insecurity amongst farm worker families in California.
*Please note shipping may be delayed to due the holiday season*
10.5" x 11"
- 9.5 oz Woven Bull Denim
- 50% Recycled Cotton, 42% Sustainably-Sourced Virgin Cotton, 8% Mixed Recycled Fibers
Great as a weekender or carry-on bag
- Reversible, with internal or external pockets
- Wide webbing handle for carrying comfort
- Fabric made in Medellín, Colombia
- All cutting waste goes back into the textiles that we make our products from